Workers' compensation subrogation rules vary widely by state but KCA has it covered.
We have the necessary knowledge.
Workers' compensation is a highly specialized area requiring technical knowledge of state statutes and know-how about all aspects of personal injury litigation. Our attorneys are experienced in handling workers' compensation subrogation matters involving both catastrophic injury and cases of lesser severity. Whether it is enforcing a lien or prosecuting the injury action to recover the workers' compensation benefits paid, KCA has done it all. We have achieved exemplary results for our clients.
We will help you:
- Investigate the workplace incident and preserve evidence.
- Develop a strategy for minimizing costs and maximizing recoveries.
- Retain top-notch experts to assist in proving the claim.
- Determine potential third-party liability and place all parties on notice of the plan’s claim.
- Assert workers' compensation lien rights and negotiate favorable recoveries of workers' compensation liens.
- Fully prosecute the case against the third party when the injured worker elects not to file suit.