Our firm's sole focus is to enforce insurance carrier's subrogation and reimbursement rights across the country. Regardless of the size of loss, our goal is to optimize recoveries for our clients, therefore, we aggressively pursue our client's rights with the goal of obtaining the maximum recovery at the least cost and in the shortest time.
Kolb Clare & Arnold subrogation attorneys have represented property and casualty companies in a variety of claims, including automobile accidents, fires, structural collapses, water damage, product failures, aviation and vehicle accidents, and other catastrophic losses.
Kolb Clare & Arnold PROVIDES EXPERIENCED LEGAL SERVICES IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Construction defects - damages caused by defective construction work, design defects, and other construction defects.
- Property loss - commercial or residential property claims involving fire and water losses, and other types of property losses.
- Product liability - product defect and design losses, auto/tire losses, and other types of product failure losses.
- Casualty loss - casualty subrogation from residential homes or commercial property.
- Fidelity loss - insurance losses involving embezzlement and theft.
Our subrogation attorneys will work with you from the beginning of the claim, coordinating the investigation, securing evidence and evaluating subrogation potential so that all opportunities are optimized.