About Bradley M. Arnold :
Bradley M. Arnold is an expert trial lawyer. His practice includes representing victims of catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death and property loss caused by neligence of others. He has vast experience in the fields of product liability, construction accidents, medical malpractice, automobile accidents and other transportation liability as well as premises liability. He has tried numerous cases to verdict and has obtained many multi-million-dollar recoveries for his clients. In addition to obtaining multiple million-dollar-plus jury verdicts, he has also set record high settlements on behalf of his clients in multiple juridictions. Mr. Arnold has substantial experience in handling fire, explosion and water loss cases. He has represented individals and small businesses as well as large national companies in these matters and has consistently obtained superior results for his clients. Mr. Arnold is also known for his expertise in business-related litigation. He handles cases involving breach of contract, fraud, RICO, breach of fiduciary duty, negligent misrepresentation, conversion and mechanic liens/construction liens. He also handles employment litigation including employment disputes. Mr. Arnold is a sought-after lecturer. He has given lectures at the request of business groups and clients in the fields of mechanic/construction liens, fraud litigation, fire and explosion litigation and ERISA-related issues.
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Courtesy Admissions: Iowa, Georgia, Arkansas, Missouri, Kentucky
- Chairman, Programs Committee-Young Executives Club (2009)
- Chairman of Illinois Chapter-National Association of Subrogation Professionals (2001-2012)